CONTROLLER FOR THE 21st CENTURY
THE 4th ICV CONTROLLER CONGRESS SERBIA
Belgrade, May 20, 2016.
- What is in store for the controller in the future?
- What will the controller’s job look like?
- How much does the IT affect the controller’s work?
- What are the chances for and threats to controlling?
- What does the CEO expect of the controller?
How much can the IT help controllers?
What does the CEO expect of the controller?
How much have foreign companies helped the development of controlling in Serbia?
The 4th ICV Controller Congress will be held on May 20, 2016 in Belgrade, organised by the ICV and the Management Centre Belgrade. The Congress will include 23 speakers from practice as well as 400 controllers and CFOs.
The Management Centre Belgrade is no. 1 in controlling in Serbia. The MCB organises Controlling Academy courses under the licence of the Controller Akademie Munich. The MCB is the publisher of the Controlling Magazine as well as of 12 books on controlling.
The 4th ICV Controller Congress is the central event in controlling in Serbia. The Congress will be attended by over 400 controllers and CFOs from the entire ex-Yugoslavia: Serbia, Croatia, Slovenia, Macedonia, Montenegro and B&H. This is a unique opportunity for networking and exchange of ideas with 400 controllers. In addition, you will hear 23 speakers coming exclusively from practice. This is a congress for practitioners!
The Congress will begin at 9:00 a.m. and end at 6:00 p.m.
The main topic of the Congress is “Controller for the 21st century”.
In addition to the key speakers, 3 panels will be held:
- IT – “How much can the IT help controllers?”
- CEO – “What does the CEO expect of the controller?”
- MNC – “How much have foreign companies helped the development of controlling in Serbia?”
The Congress will include 23 top speakers from practice at the positions of CEO, CFO or Head of Controlling. The Congress registration fee is EUR 249 per participant. The VAT is 20% and you can deduct it in your books.
For more, please contact: email@example.com