Poland has this autumn a series of work groups’ meetings focused on proper data visualization in controlling. How to present and understand data? How can controlling lead to better business understanding and better communication? So far in the exchange of experiences on professional visualization participated controllers, board members, CFOs, controlling directors, managers, experts, and controlling specialists, as well as financial analysts and sales controllers from such companies as: ACCEDIT (Group NEUCA), Netia, P4, Polish Post, FRoSTA, Zibi, Arla Foods, POLOmarket, Polfa Warszawa (Group Polfarma), University Hospital in Bydgoszcz, Struga, Nicrometal, “ROTR” Dairy Cooperative, Controlling Partner. Experts companies as for example Controlling Systems, Codec Systems, Sygnity or Mineral Midrange made it possible to learn tools to improve the work on the visualization of information, recognized as the market Leaders (Tableau, Infor d/EPM, Oracle BI, Cognos TM1). The series of seminars will be summarized at the conference on December 15.
- Combining Planet & Profit – die Preisträger im Interview
- Dr. Marco Möhrer im Kurzinterview anlässlich der CTS
- 18. Controlling Advantage Bonn: Fokus auf proaktiver Resilienz, Nachhaltigkeit und Versorgungssicherheit
- Die erste ICV Herbsttagung startet schon bald …
- ICV Live Webinar am 22.09: Vertriebscontrolling im Fokus