The ICV Serbia presents the forth issue of Controlling magazine. It is intended for the professionals in controlling and finance. The magazine comes as a luxurious edition, issued four times a year and directly distributed. The forth issue brings you a lot of interesting topics.
Main topic for this issue is “Budgeting”. The authors for the main topic are:
- Predrag Kudra, CFO, Fresenius Medical Care
- Željko Vidojević, Head of controlling, Banca Intesa
- Vladimir Petković, Head of finance, Elixir group
- Nikola Turkan, Director of corporate planning and analysis, NIS
- Lucija Vesić, Head of controlling, Henkel Serbia
They described how the budgeting process looks like in their companies. One of the events that deserves special attention is 3rd ICV Congress of Controllers. The Congress was held on May 21st, 2015 at the hotel Crowne Plaza. 350 controllers and CFOs attended this event. You can get more information in the special article.
More interesting articles were written by:
- Aleksandar Djordjevic, Managing Director for Budget and Control, Telekom Serbia
- Natalija Mihajlović, Head of accounting, reporting and controlling, Siemens
- Petar Curcic, Financial Analyst, Microsoft
- Jovan Kondic, Director of Controlling, Mercator S
- Željko Ćulibrk, Business Controller, Volvo Truck Corporation
- Katarina Ćevriz, Head of Controlling, Asseco SEE
Beside main interview, we prepared another one in which Andrej Beslać, Sales manager for Trade OFF channels in Carlsberg presented himself. Dragana Djordjevic, Head of controlling in Bambi says which word crosses her mind first for each Alphabet letter. In this issue read about our new book “Balanced Scorecard”.